1.19.2010

Things you should know about while living in Florida: Part 01


If you've ever lived in Florida, or any highly humidity filled place, you know why!  I, a west coast girl, coming here, to this wonderful warm humid place, struggled.  


There always seemed to be a missed spot, or two or three or SEVEN! Did I ever scrub my shower this often in Idaho? In Utah?  Did you hunny in Colorado? no... I dare say we didn't....


Then one day a friend comes to the rescue to SAVE ME from this awful time-consuming burden of the bathing place.  


"Just spray it on and walk away for a few hours, and that's it." 


"That's it!?"


"That's it."


Believe me, you'll thank me later if you're not doing so right now.


Picture from the tilex site.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually sweetie, I don't really remember scrubbing a shower in Colorado . . . ever really . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to figure out how to change my name on here... Let's see it worked...

    ReplyDelete