1.13.2010

We live here



Yes we live in the - surprisingly, currently freezing - beautiful state of Florida!

...and we love it!

We also have Walt Disney World passes that allow us to go whenever we feel the need to ride Splash Mountain, see a "nearly" Broadway show at the Animal Kingdom, go on a Safari, drive a Segway, dance in a Parade, or just be in a happy place where most people are on their best behavior and just extra nice!

...and maybe my hubby has an in with the mouse...maybe...

So I guess I am just going to have to write about these little adventures while we're here. It seems only appropriate that I would share my "local-mommy's" favorite places and       must-know secrets.  So check back for more!  I'll definitely spill!

p.s. photo taken last July by my dad with his iphone

1 comment: