4.02.2010

These cookie cutters make me happy.

What is it with me and cookies? Especially cookie cutters this year!  
I think I'm finally "nesting" ...



Show your state pride through a cookie!  Great for fourth grade state history classes!  I put the California one up for our moms (they're both from there originally), and well because Utah and Colorado aren't all that interesting in shape. Maybe Utah is a little more... ;)




I'm in love with all of these - don't they just make you happy too?  They're really inexpensive little cutters!  Go to the Etsy site for the Forbes Farm Destash shop to see more!  Baby shower themes, bridal showers, birthday parties, oh the possibilities!


you're welcome.


Just a reminder...photos from here, an Etsy shop where you can buy things like this!

3 comments:

  1. I love the cookies cutters. I hope you are doing well and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these cookie cutters! i added them to my "things i'm watching", my shared items...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I have a problem with wanting too many cookie cutters too :)

    ReplyDelete